Friday, December 29, 2006

New People



I finally got the chance to meet Dave, a young man I have had the pleasure to get to know via the computer and telephone. He is a friend of my good friend Bobby, and recently moved back to Buffalo.

He's a very nice guy, and pretty damn cute too. :) We went out to Niagara Falls, and walked around there, admiring the beautiful scenery... and freezing our asses off. After roaming around the Falls for quite some time, we went out for a bite to eat. We came back to my place and hung out for a while, talking over tea. We have some similarities in our past, at least when it comes to the poor decisions we have made in men and friends.

I really enjoyed spending time with him in person, and glad he enjoyed himself too... despite the fact he was mis-informed as to my character prior to meeting me.

No comments: