Sunday, December 31, 2006

Dinner and Drinks

Today at work, the regional manager of the Portrait Studio, Cindy, also a good friend of mine, decided it was time for us to take another goofy pic of ourselves in the studio. Since we have had very little snow in Buffalo, I thought it would be funny for the two of us to have a mock snowball fight. The picture turned out nice, and Cindy has since added it to her album of idiotic Walmart moments. We do try to have some fun at work.. and often times are successful.


Went to Bobby's house last night for dinner with him, Dave, and Dave's friend Rob. I had chatted with Rob in the chat room a few times before, but this was the first time I met him in person. He is a nice guy, and had us laughing all night. One comment he made about what the squash looked like made Dave sick, and he lost his appetite as a result of it. That made me laugh my ass off. Like I said, Rob is a nice guy, and I enjoyed spending time with him... and he is rather cute as well. -- Though I must say, out of fear of attack, that Dave is slightly cuter. =-P


We stayed for quite a while, laughing and talking over the excellent food and drinks. We all managed to get a little tipsy by the end of the night, which made things even more interesting. Bobby always did say he wanted to see a drunken Bing.. well he got a taste of it last night. Oye vey! And let me tell ya, I was out cold as soon as I got home. Slept great!

No comments: