Sunday, December 17, 2006

It was a nice relaxing Sunday morning. I enjoyed mass, as well as the drive to and from. It's really warm for this time of year.... I stepped outside with my topcoat, and had to run in the house and grab the trench coat... I can't believe it's Decemeber and the temps were in the 50's!

Chatted with Sean M. on the phone for a little over an hour. He's such a great guy.. figures he lives states away. All the good ones live else where.

Went out with friends from work for our annual Christmas get together. Some of us still work in the lab, some no longer do.. but we all make sure we get together for Christmas. Went to the Outback Steakhouse, and we had a blast!! Stayed for three hours. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard and so much -- and let me tell ya, I LOVED it!! Oh, and strawberry daqueries (sp?) are AWESOME!

Got an e-mail from Anne today. Her health seems to really be fading. She has me very worried. She is going to call the doctor, and for her to actually call and make an appointment out of no where, she must really be feeling sick. I'm scared.. really scared. I can't lose anymore people close to me... not again, and not so soon. Seems like everyone I care about is leaving me.. one way or another. One by one.

No comments: