Saturday, December 23, 2006

BOOZE!

Jason came over yesterday, and we had our Christmas gift exchange. He gave me a package of different holiday teas, as well as a cute owl lantern. I have to tease him that it's funny looking only because I always tell him he has no taste in owls. Usually he picks out the most funky 70's style bird on the market, but this one I have to say is cute.

While stopping at the post office for Mom, I ran into an old acquaintance of mine from when I used to go to Thursday at the Square... Evan. He lives in NT, and it was nice to bump into him. He looked all festive in his pink tweed coat. :-)

Jason convinced me to join him and his friends out for a drink last night. I haven't been out to the bars since July, so I figured it was time to make an appearance. We went to Fugazi around 9, which meant it wasn't crowded at all... so we were able to actually MOVE. I really did enjoy myself, and it was nice to see some people I haven't seen in person for quite some time. I managed to have three drinks.. and I was feelin it!! HaHa!! I spent a lot of my time chatting with this cute guy named Tony... he is Italian (with a name like that.. what else would he be?), be he had the light colored skin, and red hair... heeheehee... even his big ears were kinda cute. We spent a good portion of the night flirting, and though no numbers were exchanged, it was really nice to get the attention from someone I considered to be attractive. I'm glad I went, and perhaps if money permits, I might go out a little more often.

No comments: