Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ugh.

Woke up at 6am with a migraine headache. My second one this week. I couldn't even lay on my side, otherwise my eyes would even start to throb... it was as if I could feel my optic nerves throbbing as well. It left me in a little over an hour, though there was still some achiness left. I ended up not going to Mass, which irks me.

I really should go to the doctor, but my schedule this week really sucks, so I will probably use that as an excuse not to go. It will delay me having blood work done as well, which I'm pretty sure they will want to do. I'm hoping this is just a seasonal sinus infection thing, and will work it's way out. I know I should make it my priority to go to the doc, but what I should do, and what I end up doing are usually two different things.

No comments: