Saturday, February 3, 2007

This and That

Spent a good chunk of the day yesterday with Jason.. and enjoyed it. He stayed for dinner, and since Mom and Dad went out to eat, we made sandwiches and I made fries in the over.. I can cook just like my Momma. lol

We went out to Fugazi's for a drink.. just the two of us to get out and have a drink. We're both dealing with stress and a seasonal sense of "blahness".. though I must admit, he has a lot more on his plate than I do. Because of the poor weather, the bars were quite empty.. but still made for good conversation, and people watching.

My appetite has been out of control lately. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I even tried a "diet pill" which was supposed to curb my appetite.. but I actually think it makes me more hungry. Perhaps it's the lack of sunlight which allows our bodies to make energy, maybe it's the cold... whatever.. but I feel like I'm in withdrawal. I've been grabbing for fruit to try and at least make healthy snack choices but.. damn!!

No comments: