Monday, February 5, 2007

Jeff...

Met up with Jeff at the Galleria today. Been hitting that mall up a lot recently. With the really cold weather, it's a nice place to go and walk around since being outdoors for too long is OUT OF THE QUESTION.

I really enjoyed my time with him. I made yet another visit to the Cheesecake Factory, and this time had lunch. Food was great, and so was the company. Jeff has studied these blog entries as well as my myspace page, and seems to enjoy catching me off guard with facts about my life that he has learned about from these sources. He amazes me at the little shit he remembers, while I am lucky if I can recall where I parked my car.

He is extremely goal oriented, and quite the hard worker. Only two years older than myself, he has accomplished a great deal (in my opinion). While I was amazed and impressed at his accomplishments, it certainly had me feeling at a loss, being stuck in educational and career limbo.

It was very refreshing to meet someone of his caliber, and I look forward to seeing him again.

So congrats Jeff... you got your very own blog entry right off the bat! =-P

No comments: