Thursday, January 25, 2007

To sleep per chance to deam...

Sleep is not something I have had much of lately. For whatever reason, I have a horrible time falling asleep. I usually don't even try to sleep until around 2AM. Until then, I'm just puttering around trying to make myself sleepy. If I wasn't so damn broke, I'd buy a sleep aid. Even once I do fall asleep, I wake up often during the course of the night, and it takes me a while to fall back asleep... not to mention I mostly have nightmares anymore. Needless to say, I'm not very refreshed in the morning when I do crawl out of bed.

Class was boring as hell today. Not much about the lecture seemed to make sense. I was thrilled when it was over.

Walking to and from class was miserable. It is FREEZING out, so every bit of exposed skin froze. Ugh.. winter at UB. Not so good times. lol

No comments: