Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just another manic Sunday... lol

I have been in a funk off and on all week... and it caught up to me today. I don't even know what's bothering me.... No, that's not true. I know damn well what's bothering me, and I'm ignoring it.

I was bored, and wanted to go out and spend time with people, but I turned down the two offers I had to spend time with friends.. one from Vitaly, and one from Jason. I ended up going to Forrest Lawn Cemetery (my FAVORITE spot in Buffalo) and just walked around reading people's names, and doing some meditating. Jason called, and we talked for a good while was I was wandering the grounds.. helped to keep my mind off shit.

I beat the crap out of myself today.. physically. I went on the elliptical for a little over a half hour, on increased resistance, did the long walk at Forrest Lawn, did another 20 mins on the elliptical, then went for a mile walk tonight. I don't know what I expect to accomplish.. but I have to keep moving. For some reason, the more soreness I have, the better I seem to feel. At least then I can blame feeling crappy on something physical.

No comments: