Monday, March 19, 2007

A day out

Yesterday after Mass I stopped at Bobby's for breakfast. I walked into the house to the smell of bacon and sausage... droooooool. It reminded me of Easter brunch at Grandma L's. Bobby had hot chocolate and breakfast waiting for me, and bloody mary's after the meal. What a GREAT morning!! I hadn't seen Bobby in a while, and it was so nice to visit with him again, and catch up with one another... food or no food... it was a great visit.

I went out to Rochester with Jeff to see the musical Annie. I had never seen the musical, movie, or knew much about the presentation at all. I of course had heard the song "Tomorrow", but that's about it. The play was great!! The kids in it sang wonderfully, and it really is a cute story line. I had no idea it took place during the depression, and it was comical to see the "Hoovervills", radio programs, and the appearances from the boisterous FDR. The acting and singing were quite good, but I have to say my favorite character in the whole play was the dog!! He was so damn cute!!! It was a nice evening out. :-)

No comments: