Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tis Love Tis Love... right?

My sister Kristy, and her boy friend of about three months are talking about getting married. They have already started shopping for engagement rings, looking for reception halls, and have decided upon the date of 9-10-11. Is it just me, or does anyone else think this is a little hasty?? Kristy turns 20 in a few days, and Sean (her boyfriend) will be headed BACK to Iraq for 6 to 8 months in the near future. Something about this seems very rushed to me. But then again, what would I know about relationships??

Speaking of my lack of relationships (like that seg-way?) I have met someone online whom I really like. We met on a site called "The Fedora Lounge" where people from across the globe meet and discuss and share their vintage style in clothing, cars, household items, etc. He's a great guy, wonderful personality, shares some of the same interests and hopes and fears that I do, is very kind, and wears a hat (a real hat). What more could I ask for?? Oh yea.. that he lived in the area.. that's what I could ask for. lol He lives in New Mexico, not exactly right around the corner from Buffalo. It's that age old story of boy meets boy, boy likes boy, boy can't date boy because he lives in New Mexico. I think they made a movie about it.

No comments: