Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween 2007


I worked a short shift Halloween morning. Not many associates were planning on wearing a costume, so I figured I'd just wear a wizard's hat. So much has changed over the years at work, less and less people getting into the spirit and dressing up. A lot of it has to do with the customers I think.. they are so cranky and down right rude. Doesn't pay to try and have fun. As you can see from the pic, Krissy and I tried to stay in the Halloween spirit.

This was the first year I didn't carve a pumpkin. I simply didn't have the time, and to be honest, I didn't have the money either. I was happy when Kristy brought home a pumpkin she carved with her boyfriend Jim... at least there would be a jack-o-lantern lit on our porch Halloween night.. even if it wasn't mine.

Jeremy and I decided to get together for dinner, so I opted to skip my evening class. My whole life revolves around school and work, so when the opportunity presented itself to have a little fun, I went for it. I work hard, I deserved the "mental health" day. LOL

We ended up getting Chinese food, and rented The Messengers from Blockbuster. Not a bad movie, but not great either. I was a little disappointed at the ending. It was much more fun going to get the movie, watching Jeremy dance in the car to some Christmas CD he bought, as some big jock walked by just staring at him through the windshield. He's such a dork.

Jeremy was such a schmuck when it came to giving the candy out the the kids. I relieved him from his duty, and gave the candy out myself. I like to talk to the kids, joke with them, and compliment their costumes. I try to get all into stuff like that, and kids are pretty fun.. when they aren't mine.

I enjoyed spending the time with Jeremy, and like hanging out with him. He's an uber nerd.. even more so than I am, which makes for a good laugh. :)

No comments: