Sunday, May 13, 2007

An Academic Miracle!

Final grades were posted for my bio class, and I managed to score a C+ !! While it is nothing to write home about, it is more than enough for this class to count and fulfill the science requirement I had. HOPEFULLY I will NEVER have to take another science class again.. and THAT is awesome!!

I begin my grad work the end of this month (the 21st I think). I am taking two classes the first summer session, and one the second summer session. This first session, the classes meet twice a week for about three hours each evening. So I will be in school Mon-Thurs. evenings, working in the morning. So basically, I will have no life for those six weeks of the first session.. with things being more manageable (hopefully) the second session. Well, it's not like I have much of a social life anyway. =-)

I am nervous about the upcoming grad work, but I am excited to FINALLY be starting it after all this waiting. Things need to really start moving forward. The way I look at is: The sooner I start this program, the sooner I can start looking for teaching job.

No comments: