Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring fever?

I think spring fever is really getting to me. To say I'm lethargic is a gross understatement. The most productive I've been today is printing out piles of reports and readings for class, as well as over doing it on the elliptical and treadmill.

I'm not sure if it's the lack of sunshine or what, but I want to GET OUT and DO SOMETHING! Most of my friends work or are busy during the day... and going to the bar and spending money on booze isn't actually my idea of a fun time in the evening... though I might make an appearance this weekend. I HAVE to go out, in the hopes that someone will see me... and if they don't run away, they might just want to hang out. Though, a month seems to be as long as I can keep a man before scaring him away.

I usually have a hard time sleeping, but it seems to be getting worse. I haven't had a good night's sleep in a LONG time. I'm sure that is adding to the lethargicness (is that even a word??).

Oh well.. I bitched about it, it didn't make me feel better, so I might as well stop bitching.

No comments: