Friday, February 13, 2009

Game On

I haven't followed the video game world since the 1990s. In fact, the last game system I had was a Sega CD. Aside from a Star Trek game I play on my laptop.. which tends to freeze up because my computer is too slow, I have pretty much lived the past decade in a video game vacuum.

Last night, while visiting with Neil, we played his Wii sports game. Using a controller which looks more like a lazer pointer, we bowled a few frames, and played a few games of tennis. I was amazed at how much video games have changed, and I really enjoyed playing. I was getting so into the games, I actually had a sore arm from playing a few rounds of tennis.

I'd like to purchase a Wii to use as a distraction from school work, but the budget just isn't there. It was a fun time though.

No comments: