Sunday, January 6, 2008

First Post of 2008

Spent New Year's Eve at my co-worker Sean's home. He lives in the middle of the GHETTO, just off Bailey St in Buffalo. I kept making sure my doors were locked as I drove there. Nice house, bad location. He has two American Bull dogs (I think that's what they were), Shorty and Charlie. They are SO cute, and both think they are lap dogs. I had so much fun playing with them, and didn't mind having a 75 pound pup in my lap most of the evening. It beat the hell out of watching the football game the other guys were watching.

I start back to school and student teaching full time tomorrow. This "vacation" went by way too fast.. I keep thinking I have more work to do from last semester. There are days it seems to be going by way too fast, while other days, time seems to be standing still. This week will be a long one since I will be at school from 7:30 to at LEAST 3pm each day (plus my evening seminary and working), but at least I am not officially teaching yet. My co-operating teacher is finishing up her unit this week, and I jump in with meso-America on Monday of next week. I'm already looking forward to spring break in February. Ha Ha!

So let's see what 2008 has in store for us shall we?

No comments: