Sunday, November 22, 2009

Head. Wall. Ouch.


So what have I been up to? Let's see. I've been working quite a bit, and yet still in debt. Still subbing twice a week... and working the retail Hell that is Walmart.

Today was a nice cross section of my life as a whole. I woke up rather sick, and missed morning Mass, so went to Mass at the other Latin Mass location at 1:30pm (an example of just not being able to get moving). Started typing my 20 page paper on the National Association of Colored Women, and had to walk away after one and three quarters pages because I just don't have the stamina to sit and pound out a paper like I used to. I was rejected for a date, and failed to secure a sub position for tomorrow (this being Thanksgiving week, I only have two days to try and get sub work).

So I'm a wee bit frustrated with the current state of affairs... Normally I would have the holiday to look forward to, but dinner doesn't start until 6pm, and I have to be UP at 3am to work a 4-1pm shift on the worst day of the year... Black Friday.

Oh yes. Good times.

No comments: