Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Bucket List

It's exactly what the title implies... like the movie... it's a list of things I'd like to do before I "kick the bucket".

1. Spend more time in the Manhattan area: Brooklyn, Liberty Island, Coney Island (what's left of it), Greenwich Village.. etc.
2. Visit Chicago and make a pilgrimage to Optimo Hatters (and if finances permit at the time.. buy a hat)
3. See the ocean in person
4. Take a trip on a train
5. Visit the Vatican
6. Attend a Papal Mass
7. Learn to drive stick shift
8. Drive a classic car (pre-1957) -- hence wanting to learn to drive a stick shift
9. Own my own home
10. Get "married" (for lack of better term)
11. Visit Ireland
12. Visit Germany
13. Go to Hollywood
14. Learn to sew
15. Take a trans-Atlantic cruise


For now... I think that's a good list.  Enough to keep me busy for a while at least.

No comments: