Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Toy Fad


Hasbro has introduced a new toy into the market called Mighty Muggs. They are available at most every toy store out there. My buddy Mike told me about them, and got one for his birthday. I have no idea what you are supposed to do with them, but they are kinda neat looking... or as he called them, "adorable!". I saw them at work today, and my co-workers in the toy department said they are very popular.

I am always amazed to see what new toys are introduced and how popular they become. They range from very simple and basic toys like Beanie Babies (remember those??) to high tech gadgets like Firbees (those still scare me).

I have to admit, I almost bought the Indiana Jones Mugg just because he is wearing my signature hat. I had it in my hand, but decided why spend money on another toy, just to have it sit on my desk? I can only imagine all the comments I would get since Indiana has a whip too. Har Har.

Now, if Hasbro made a Mighty Mugg of Chef Duff from Ace of Cakes... now THAT I would buy! =-P

No comments: