Monday, November 27, 2006

Not so "Happy Feet"

If there is anyone out there who has been pondering seeing the movie Happy Feet, Don't. That was the worst movie I have seen in a long time. Kristy wanted to go, and I have to admit I did too.. the commericials looked funny. There were a few laughs, but not nearly enough to justify the $9 I spent on it. I feel robbed!! We didn't even stay for the very end of it.. I couldn't care less if the penguins in the movie all died.. it just needed to be over.

Robin Williams did a good job as a voice over, and his character was funny, but that was it. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

I did get excited when I saw the preview for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix I can't wait to see that one!! And let me just say.. Harry is growing up to be cute as hell! The movie doesn't come out till July though... grrr.

No comments: